Skip to product information
1 of 1

Pinctore

925 Sterling Silver Malachite,Green Agate Bangle

925 Sterling Silver Malachite,Green Agate Bangle

Regular price $166.00
Regular price $332.00 Sale price $166.00
Sale Sold out
Size

A 925 sterling silver bangle featuring malachite and green agate sounds like a beautiful combination! Malachite is known for its rich green color and distinctive banding, while green agate offers a more translucent, sometimes patterned appearance. The pairing of these gemstones with sterling silver creates an elegant and eye-catching piece of jewelry. If you're interested in purchasing or learning more about this bangle, you might want to check out jewelry stores, online retailers, or artisan shops that specialize in unique gemstone pieces. Do you need help finding a specific item like this?

. Malachite: Malachite is a vivid green mineral known for its striking bands and swirls of color. It's a copper carbonate hydroxide mineral that forms in the upper oxidized portions of copper ore deposits. Malachite has been used in jewelry and decorative arts for centuries due to its beautiful green hues.

2. Green Agate: Agate is a type of chalcedony quartz that comes in a variety of colors and patterns. Green agate, as the name suggests, is characterized by its green coloration. Agate often exhibits banded patterns or other unique markings, making each piece distinctive.

3. 925 Sterling Silver: The term "925 sterling silver" refers to silver that is 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% typically consisting of other metals like copper. This alloy is commonly used in jewelry making because it's durable and retains its luster over time.

Features of the Bangle:

  • Design: The bangle likely features a design where malachite and green agate are set into the sterling silver frame. This could involve bezel settings, prong settings, or other techniques to securely hold the gemstones in place.

  • Color Contrast: The combination of vibrant green malachite and green agate against the silver setting creates a visually appealing contrast.

  • Craftsmanship: Look for details in the craftsmanship such as the quality of the silverwork, the polish of the gemstones, and any additional decorative elements like filigree or embossing.

Where to Find:

  • Jewelry Stores: Visit local jewelry stores or boutiques that specialize in sterling silver or gemstone jewelry.

  • Online Retailers: Explore online platforms like Etsy, Amazon, or specialty jewelry websites that offer a wide range of unique bangles.

  • Artisan Markets: Check out artisan markets or craft fairs where independent jewelers and artisans showcase their creations.

Considerations When Purchasing:

  • Quality: Ensure that the malachite, green agate, and sterling silver are of high quality and properly crafted.

  • Size: Verify the bangle's size to ensure a comfortable fit.

  • Authenticity: If purchasing online, read reviews and confirm the authenticity of the materials used.

Materials

Shipping & Returns

Dimensions

Care Instructions

View full details
  • Free Shipping

    Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.

  • Hassle-Free Exchanges

    Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.